Sunday, June 12, 2016

30 Things I Love About Canada #10: Beaches Arts and Crafts Show

This weekend we attended the Beaches Arts and Crafts Festival at Kew Beach.


It made me nostalgic for my own craft show days in Los Angeles and Seattle where I spent many weekends surrounded by my kokoleo creations meeting other makers and connecting with people who appreciate handmade. I still like to support this community so I love events like this.

My favorite booth was Anja Hertle's amazing mosaics.


I'm going to always regret not buying this one...


I did buy an awesome patchwork t-shirt skirt from a company called SheSewFunky and a Celtic knot plaque from artist Duncan McDonald. 

Also, if you signed up for their newsletter you got a free tote:


Some of the totes had a gift certificate in them and we totally lucked out. I won this sweet poncho...


My son won this beautiful glass tray...


And on Sunday when we went back my daughter won this fancy hat...


It was our lucky weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment